Interior Design Vs Interior Decorating Vs Home Staging Vs Interior Redesign - What's The Difference?
The next day, a real estate agent with listings for sale in Phase I bring someone like me "designer". I had no time to determine, but I thought, "This is not the first time I hear people" error scheme uses ". Used often to describe someone's inside. So why are we all here in one category when lump us all do something else? "
To differences in short:
* Interior Design includes, among other things, preparation of documents is often a professional license for the construction of the interior space, such as plans and elevations and details and specifications, including components of lighting, power and communications, materials and finishes and furniture design .
* Interior design includes interior decoration of surfaces such as fabrics, wallpaper, furniture, decorative accessories, flooring, lighting, etc., and considers the lifestyle, tastes, needs and preferences in the user space. For interior designers can decorate not, interior designers design.
Home staging prepares a home for sale updates and "design" so that it will appeal to the broadest spectrum of buyers in the market that the house is in.
* The redesigned interior is performed frequently stagers to homeowners who do not, currently available because it uses many of the same principles as home stagers are mainly used as decorative furniture and accessories the owner already look at the future home sales.
Now, let's look at each in more detail.
According to the National Council for Interior qualification (NCIDQ)
* The interior design is a profession with many aspects in which creative and technical solutions applied within the structure of an integrated indoor environment.
* These solutions are functional, enhance the quality of life and culture of the population and aesthetically attractive.
* Patterns are created as a response to and coordination with Rebuilding shell and acknowledge the physical location and social context of the project.
* Models must be in accordance with the regulations and regulatory requirements, and promote the principles of environmental sustainability.
* Process design house following a systematic and coordinated approaches, including research, analysis and integration of knowledge in the creative process, where resources are needed and satisfied clients create interior space that meets the objectives of the project.
American Society of Internal Designers (aside) is the lead organization for professionals in interior design. Certain level of its members must meet specific education, work experience and tests administered by NCIDQ. In addition, some states have requirements for interior designers who understand the passage of this review. Apart from the continuing education requirements for its members.
No wonder that people are often confused with interior decoration. I even have trouble finding a definition for interior decoration. Often, he said, "Look inside."
Perhaps his best to understand the inside, as it is different from the inside:
* Residential architect should choose flooring based on taste and lifestyle of the client, so that the interior is a step further and look at the use, transfer audio, flammability, etc.
* Residential architect would choose light, while the interior map to the location of the light and make sure it complies with building regulations and safety.
* Housing architect may not have formal education and / or work experience or licensing test, while the interior designer.
Home Staging is the art and science of preparing a home for sale so that it requires the widest possible spectrum of buyers and sell quickly for high prices. The aim is to break the potential purchaser in love with the house, imagine yourself living there, and try life Painted House.
According to the Real Estate Association's Consumer Guide to staging Home staging is the "systematic and coordinated methodology, where information about real estate, housing renewal and creative application of design principles in order to attract buyers."
Home Staging in some or all of the following:
* Evaluation of furniture and decorative accessories (pillows, artwork, decorative items, lamps, decorations, etc.) the owner, and:
- For removal of furniture and / or decorative accessories, and otherwise known as decluttering and depersonalizing (removing family photos, trophies, collections, etc., so that buyers can imagine living there)
- Arrange furniture and decorations for the best possible investment to improve the flow (ability to walk freely in the room), improving the points of contact (for example, focusing on the fireplace and spectacular views), balance (there are too many or too large in the library or on one side of the room?) and positive aspects of your home while reducing the negative
* Choose carefully whether to buy or rent, if necessary, furniture and accessories for style house and its market.
* Improvements The recommendations, implementation and / or institutional, updates and repairs such as painting, flooring, sink accessories, lighting, windows, landscaping, etc.
As mentioned above, such as interior redesign home staging, but it improves the house for the owners than to potential buyers. And it does so with an eye towards its future sale. It's like home staging as it primarily uses the customer's existing furniture and decorative accessories to transform the space, and may also include purchase of additional furniture and accessories, as well as updating colors of walls, windows, lights, etc.
Summarizes the differences:
* Interior design involves planning all aspects of the interior space is often a licensed professional.
* Accessories include decorative surfaces inside. Interior designers can decorate, but designers interior design.
Home staging prepares a home for sale updates and to develop so that it appeals to the widest possible spectrum of buyers in the market that the house is in.
* Interior Redesign employs many of the same principles as home stagers like is mainly used as decorative furniture and accessories the owner already, with an eye to the future sale of the house.